Standard:Mounting with reducing flange or step reducer
Raw material:Pure PTFE in compliance with ASTM D 1457, white in colour
Operating temperature:Operating temperature
Operating pressure:Vacuum to 6 kg / cm. sq.
- Dip pipes are available in size range 1″NB up to 4″NB with vessel flanges available up to 24″NB
- Leak proof and Impeccable design
- Fine finish and having all wetted parts in PTFE gives excellent corrosion resistance
- Unique jointless PTFE construction for prolonged service
- Perfectly suited for vessel with agitator
- Angular spool option for tilting up to 20 Deg.
- Broad range of optional features are available to meet your process requirements. These include divertors, extended flares, sparger, anti-siphon holes, etc
- Dip pipes are typically used in chemical manufacture and precious metal refining processes.
- Dip pipes is used to charge a liquid or gas into a reactor below the liquid level often in a specific zone
- Some applications rely on Dip pipes to extract samples from the reactor as part of a sampling system or to drain liquid from a vessel without the need of side or bottom outlet.
Download: Dip Pipe PDF